Certified to Australian/New Zealand Standards 1546.2:2008
GT 120 has a capacity of 120L. With an adequate number or spare containers, the Green Toilet has unlimited capacity. When the container is nearly full, it can be either emptied and returned or replaced with a spare container. The waste can then be left to decompose either inside the GT spare container or in a separate composter. Wheels make it easy to move the tank. For all year round use, the GT can be equipped with a heat conductor.
GT 120 has a special capacity to compost due to its capillary floor which allows the urea to be absorbed back to the mass to speed up the composting process. Rest of the liquid evaporates through the ventilation pipe. The waste shaft is adjustable and therefore GT 120 is easy to fit in to old outhouses as well.
GT 120 is:
- The Best Value System on the Market!
- Exclusive patented composting technology
- Odourless & hygienic
- No chemicals
- Electricity Optional
- Whirlybird fan can be supplied instead of the standard mains power option
- Solar option available
- Quick, easy installation – by any handyman
- Sturdy & simple design
- Break-down proof
- No fuss maintenance
- Unlimited capacity – easily added onto, if required
- Designed and manufactured in Finland by Pikkuvihreä
GT 120 standard package includes:
- 2 x Composting Chamber with waste chute (120 litres)
- Ventilation kit (including brackets)
- 250V/12V wind fan (or whirlybird +$60)
- Excess liquids drainage hose
- Composting bacteria, 500ml flush enzyme & Spray bottle
- 2 – 3 bags of peat covering material/bulking agent.
To reduce transport costs we don’t include the lengths of 100mm vent pipe which is readily available from your local hardware or plumbing store.
Dimensions: 600 w x 600 d x 700 mm high, the chute extends up to 300 mm