Certified to Australian/New Zealand Standards 1546.2:2008
GT 330 has a capacity of 330L. When the container is nearly full, it can be either emptied and returned or replaced with a spare container. The waste can then be left to decompose either inside theGT 330 spare container or in a separate composter. Wheels make it easy to move the tank. For all year round use, theGT 330 can be equipped with a heat conductor.
GT 330 has a special capacity to compost due to its capillary floor which allows the urea to be absorbed back to the mass to speed up the composting process. Rest of the liquid evaporates through the ventilation pipe.
The bigger GT 330 is suitable for private use when there are many users for the toilet or you want long service intervals. GT 330 has also been used in numerous public sites: marinas, summer cafés, nature trails etc. The capacity of GT 330 is practically limitless with spare containers. We can assist in planning your dry toilet solution to a public use – contact us for assistance.
GT 330 is:
- The Best Value System on the Market!
- Exclusive patented composting technology
- Odourless & hygienic
- No chemicals
- Electricity Optional
- Whirlybird fan can be supplied instead of the standard mains power option
- Solar option available
- Quick, easy installation – by any handyman
- Sturdy & simple design
- Break-down proof
- No fuss maintenance
- Unlimited capacity – easily added onto, if required
- Designed and manufactured in Finland by Pikkuvihreä
GT 330 standard package includes:
- 2 x Composting Chamber with waste chute (330 litres)
- Ventilation kit (including brackets)
- 250V/12V fan (or whirlybird +$60)
- Excess liquids drainage hose
- Composting bacteria, 500ml flush enzyme & Spray bottle
- 2 – 3 bags of peat covering material/bulking agent.
To reduce transport costs we don’t include the lengths of 100mm vent pipe which is readily available from your local hardware or plumbing store.
Dimensions: 660 w x 760 d x 920 mm high, the chute extends up to 200 mm