The Grey Flow PS System is a “whole of house” greywater diversion system that is installed below ground. It is installed within the house plumbing at pre-lay stage up to 3 metres deep and is ideal for tight and narrow sites. The Grey Flow PS has Watermark certification and is approved for use in all states. This greywater system can fit any house conditions and sizes. Grey Flow PS greywater recycling system is known for its robust design and will ensure you a trouble free greywater system.
- Fail safe automatic diversion to sewer when system is off for winter and during power outages
- More hygienic system favoured by health regulators
- Can be connected to a soil moisture sensor or rain switch to prevent water runoff
- Can be switched off via a timer or a remote control switch for diversion to sewer of unwanted water
- 4″ inlet and outlet for “Whole of house” and commercial applications
- Can spread the Greywater over a large garden area
- Combined with the 6 stations GF-Rotor and the Grey Flow Drip-Tube the system can cover a garden area as large as 480 square meters)
- Attracts government rebates in some regions of the world
- Low once a year maintenance requirement.