Certified to Australian/New Zealand Standards 1546.2:2008
This system come with at least two composting chambers. Fill one, put it aside to continue composting, and put the second chamber into use. When it’s time to change chambers again, the contents of the first chamber should be well and truly composted. You then remove the compost, put it on your garden or bury it, and re-use the chamber.
If usage increases, an additional chamber can be purchased to accommodate faster rotation and still provide adequate composting time. Go to our “How They Work” page to find out more.
Included in the Nature Loo Classic 650 Toilet Package is:
- Composting chambers (55 cm H x 46 cm W)
- Waste connecting chute (up to 70 cm in length as standard but additional lengths can be supplied)
- Ventilation system including a 12 volt 5 watt fan in housing and transformer*
- 2 x Nature Quick Microbe starter bags
- 1 x 125ml Nature Flush Enzymes & spray bottle
- 1 Bag of bedding material /bulking agent
- Easy to follow DIY Installation and Maintenance manual
* If the transformer is not required, it will be replaced with a spare fan.
Due to freight costs only additional 100mm PVC pipe and gravel for the 2m long x 40cm wide x 40cm deep liquid absorption trench will need to be purchased locally.