Certified to Australian/New Zealand Standards 1546.2:2008
This system come with at least two composting chambers. Fill one, put it aside to continue composting, and put the second chamber into use. When it’s time to change chambers again, the contents of the first chamber should be well and truly composted. You then remove the compost, put it on your garden or bury it, and re-use the chamber.
If usage increases, an additional chamber can be purchased to accommodate faster rotation and still provide adequate composting time. Go to our “How They Work” page to find out more.
Included in the Nature Loo Classic 850 Toilet Package is:
- 2 x composting chambers
- Waste connecting chute (55cm in length as standard) Additional lengths can be purchased if required
- Standard Package (Classic 850-2/3/4): Each composting chamber comes with a compost mixer
- Ventilation system including a 12 volt 5 watt fan in housing and transformer*
- Nature Quick Microbe starter bag
- 1 x 125ml Nature Flush Enzymes & spray bottle
- Bulking agent
- Easy to follow DIY Installation and Maintenance manuals
* If the transformer is not required, it will be replaced with a spare fan.
Due to freight costs only additional 100mm PVC pipe and gravel for the 2m long x 40cm wide x 40cm deep liquid absorption trench will need to be purchased locally.