The Nature Loo™ Excelet with Chamber Screen is Nature Loo’s premium model of the self-contained Excelet Range and is certified to Australian & New Zealand Standard 1546.2 as the Excelet-4 (i.e. with 4 chambers). Therefore, if approval becomes a concern two additional chambers can be purchased at a later date.
The Excelet package includes:
- 55 litre composting chambers
- Fibreglass shell and matching solid white seat
- Ventilation system including 12 volt 5 watt fan in housing and transformer*
- Easy to follow DIY Installation and Maintenance manual.
- Nature Quick Microbes
- 1 x 125ml Nature Flush Enzymes & spray bottle
- 1 x Bag of bulking agent
- Optional dual action chamber screen (movable visual barrier)
* If the transformer is not required, it will be replaced with a spare fan.
The Excelet CS 2 with chamber screen waterless composting toilet range comes complete with everything required for installation, except for reasons of freight cost, the external vent pipe and gravel for the 2m long x 40cm wide x 40cm height absorption trench, which can be obtained from your hardware store for about $80.