Designed and Manufactured in Australia!
The water-less Oz-e-Pod compost toilet is a self-contained batch composting toilet system. A silent fan increases air-flow within the system and generates enhanced evaporation capacity. This establishes ideal conditions for efficient break-down of the contents and guarantees completely odour-free operation.
An appealing design and simplicity of use make the Oz-e-Pod a great choice for any location. The aerobic decomposition and evaporation functions reduce human waste to a hygienically-safe material that can be recycled back to nature without polluting the environment.
- 1 person full-time use / 2 -3 people part-time use – can be increased by adding optional extra compost bins
- Elegant and sturdy construction
- Easy to clean ceramic – like finish
- Available with chamber screen that hides the compost from view if not in use
- Reduces waste by over 90%, leaving behind nutrient rich, hygienically safe compost for disposal
- Silent 12V fan and convenient drain system for any excess liquid
- Easily connects to mains power or optional solar pack (see below for our solar power kit)
- Two batch composting system allows for maximum capacity – expandable with extra containers
- Designed for easy installation using common handyman tools
- Perfect for tiny homes and slab buildings, as no underfloor space is required.
What do you get?
- 2 composting containers + lid as standard
- 12V fan, 240V adaptor
- Vent cowl,
- Moisture trap to protect the fan from condensation
- Covering material (peat)
- 1000ml compost starter/accelerator
- 65mm pipe & excess liquids drainage pipe.
Everything you need except the 100mm vent pipe and slotted drainage pipe (not included for transport reasons and cheaply obtainable locally). However, you can purchase our Vent & Drain Kit if you wish ‘to make life easy’.