The Grey Flow PRO family product is a true Greywater diversion system designed for commercial use. Whilst water is use for any commercial use in buildings, malls, sports center, and many other applicable places, the Greywater is directly diverted to your garden with a maximum daily volume of up to 24,000 Litres. The unique design which integrates multiple sensors and a self-cleaning mechanism, enables large amount of Greywater to be reused in a maintenance free manner.
GreyFlow greywater systems meet the Watermark Australian Standards and provide increased water recovery and improved water distribution efficiency. GreyFlow caters for a wide range of plumbing pipe sizes, layouts & depths. It is easy, safe and trouble free to operate and maintain. GreyFlow is robust and long-lasting.
This grey water recycling system is the most powerful diversion system available in the market.
- A variety of sizes to fit all waste water pipe height and position
- Low maintenance with:
- Self-cleaning filtration mechanism
- Automated de-sludging mechanism
- Integrated reflux valve
- Programmed to empty the tank at least once a day
- Robust, reliable, thermal protected 400 watts industrial pump with double float protection
- Manual diversion to sewer
- Designed for a maximum daily Greywater reuse of up to 24,000 Litres
- Can cover an irrigated area of 5,000 square meters when used in conjunction with the GF-Rotor and GF Drip-Tube